Develop and support standard and customized applications software. Supervise lower level engineers as needed. This division relocated to Connecticut in 1994.
- Maintained firmware for microprocessor controlled Multi Format Imagers.
- Specified and designed real time software to control the ImageView 5000 Digital Imager.
- Developed software for OS/2 Program Manager, using IBM WorkFrame, and C compiler.
- Implemented standard installation procedures for Alpha Management Software under VMS, using DCL programming.
- Obtained FDA 510(k) clearance for the Thyroid Uptake system, the Bone Density Scanners, as well as Multi Format Imagers.
Developed Thyroid Uptake software for the IBM PC using Nuclear Data's AccuSpec data acquisition and processing board for Thyroid Uptake as well as Wipe
Test, Schilling's Test, and Blood Volume Test.
- Moved production of the Bone Density Scanners from Denmark to Schaumburg, Illinois.