- More than fifteen years of real time software and web application development. Knowledge in QA standards for software design and documentation.
- Over ten years of experience in developing ASP.NET applications.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Resourceful problem solver who thrives on working with multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- A career with technical responsibilities in design, testing, and support of medical equipment, including X-ray, Linear Accelerators, Ultrasound, Bone Density Scanners, and Multi Format Imagers.
Software and Programming Languages
- Skilled in database design for Sybase and MSSQL including views, stored procedures, triggers and functions. Also knowledgeable in Oracle PL/SQL scripting language.
- Familiar with Pascal, Fortran and DCL for VMS.
- Operating systems include DOS, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/2003/XP,Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, OS/2, VMS and MPE/XL.
- Proficient in a variety of Windows applications, such as SharePoint, VSS, Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2017, Word, Excel and Adobe inDesign.
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- High work ethics
- Customer service oriented