Worked with a group of engineers to create dynamic web sites and applications in order to support the customers. Created a number of applications such
as product library, time trackers, and administration and reporting tools. Created various databases for the previous mentioned applications. I transferred
to Sales / Marketing in 2009, and have created new web sites as well as maintained the corporate websites. This division relocated to China in 2010
Developed Time Tracker application including reporting module using Crystal Reports - also created administration applications to maintain base tables
for the application. The current Time Tracker is used to track time cards for all employees in our Service and Support organization, and is also being
used to track cost of specified projects. The application is developed in ASP.NET 1.1 using ComponentArt controls.
- Developed Case Managers
- Case Manager to create Service Requests in the Clarify ERP system. The application was developed in ColdFusion 5.0.
Case Manager to create Service Requests in the Oracle ERP system without having to login to Oracle. This allows the engineers to create Service
Requests in a fraction of the time it takes using the Oracle ERP interface. The application was developed in ASP.NET 2.0.
Created a fully integrated login application that interfaces with MSSQL, Sybase as well as Oracle in order to validate both customer and employee accounts.
The login application allows the users to be logged in to our various applications, such as:
- Oracle iSupport (customers only).
- Internet (employees only) as well as Intranet support sites.
- Customer Sites.
- Knowledge Base.
- User Forums.
- Developed registration process, which includes automatic account setup in Oracle for customers with active contracts.
Developed Software library with authentication for customer software downloads, based on contract number and / or individual access - also created
administration applications to maintain base tables for the Product Library. The application was developed in ASP.NET 1.1 using ComponentArt controls.
Developed a number of feature key applications. These applications are used to generate encrypted feature keys for various high-end hardware solutions.
The applications were developed in ASP.NET 2.0.
- Developed new Internet web site using ASP.NET 2.0.
Instrumental in creating new corporate web site based on required design. This included creating a new concept based on implementing Style sheets and
minimal usage of tables.
- Currently involved in converting ColdFusion web sites to ASP.NET 2.0.
developed in the company.
My last project for the company consisted of physically moving all of our servers to California. This move eventually resulted in elimination of my
job. The move had multiple challenges:
- Minimum system downtime for employees as well as customers.
- Upgrading the OS on various servers before moving them to California.
- Updating all application and system documentation.
- Training of support personnel in India as well as China.
- Developed ColdFusion tags for easier maintenance of the web sites.
- Developed Style sheets for consistent look-and-feel of the web sites.
- Developed the HTML templates, Style sheets and menu code for the corporate Internet sites.
- Created web sites for Sales / Marketing before the company eventually closed